Dr. Scott Rose – Dentist Solon (Cleveland) OH
Dr. Rose has studied with and has been trained by the top cosmetic, neuromuscular, and restorative dentists in the world. He has had extensive training in many dentistry fields. Dr. Rose also works with a group of physicians, neurologists, ENT’s, and physical therapists in the treatment of headaches, snoring, sleep apnea, TMJ and generalized head and neck pain.
Dr. Scott L. Rose is a Graduate of
- Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry.
- Graduate courses in Neuroanatomy – Case Western Reserve University.
- The Ohio State University: B.S. in Microbiology.
- The Louisiana State University School of Dentistry’s Continuum on Cosmetic Dentistry.
- The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), where he has completed the curriculum in Master Aesthetic Dentist, and has completed courses in Advanced Anterior Esthetics, Occlusion, Diagnosis and Treatment of TMJ/TMD, Scan Interpretation, Neuromuscular Dentistry, and Removable Prosthetics (Dentures and Partials).
- The Center for Esthetic Excellence in Chicago – Masters Level Bonding, Posterior Esthetics, Smile Design.
- Sulzer-Calcitek Symposium on Implant Dentistry.
- Graduate of The Nash Institute on Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry.
- The Center for Occlusal Studies – Mini Residency in TMD/Occlusion
Achievements and Awards
- Voted one of America’s Top Dentist’s for 2005 – 2012. Every Year!!!
by The Consumer’s Research Council of America.
- Included in the List of Best Dentist’s In America in 2006.
- Voted one of Cleveland’s Top Dentist for the years 2006-2012 every year.
Family, General Dentist Solon, OH , Cosmetic Dentist Solon OH , TMJ Headaches Solon, OH , Snoring & Sleep Apnea Treatment, Solon, OH , Holistic Dentistry Solon, OH , TMJ Diagnosis, Doctor, Dentist Solon OH
Visit Dr. Rose’s website